Is your new cloud environment well-architected?
Insure your Investment – Let Object review and confirm this against AWS best practises – for free.
Are you getting the most from your AWS environment?
AWS developed the Well-Architected framework to enable customers to build the most secure, high-performing, resilient, and efficient infrastructure possible for their applications. The framework is based on five pillars: Operational Excellence, Security, Reliability, Performance Efficiency, and Cost Optimisation. Object is a leading AWS partner approved to deliver AWS Well-Architected Reviews. Our values drive us to deliver technology solutions that provide our clients with the best outcomes to achieve a competitive advantage.
83% Of Enterprise Workloads Will Be In The Cloud By 2020.
Benefits of the AWS Well-Architected Review
The Well Architected Review (WAR) has been introduced to create a level of assurance and maximise the propensity for success in your cloud initiative. It serves to ensure that our clients receive the best, most secure, resilient, highest performing, cost-effective cloud experience possible!
Who Qualifies for a Review?
The WAR is aimed at all companies that run workloads in the cloud or are about to embark upon that journey. You may already have a preferred AWS services implementation partner, but the WAR is an independent assessment against architectural design best practice, conducted by specialist AWS qualified partners.
How a Review works: making the Framework actionable
Select a priority workload.
- In many cases, we find that clients have a specific workload that needs to be reviewed.
- Otherwise, we discuss your organisation’s needs and select a workload.
Schedule the Review.
- We schedule a workshop with all the key stakeholders with knowledge about the workload.
- The length of the workshops can vary but allow for about 3 hours.
The Day of the review.
- Object’s team of consultants will run the workshop.
- Guided workshop blending our experience and expertise with the AWS process.
After the Review.
- Object will produce the AWS report and schedule a follow-up meeting with you to explain the report and present our recommendations.
- In order to receive the bonus credit from AWS some remediation steps, based on the reports and recommendations, must be undertaken within a month.
“Our ambition is to deliver outage-free, world-class land registry service operations. I believe this migration to AWS cloud orchestrated by Object is helping us realize that ambition.”